We started the day off getting the bride to be up really early to watch the gorgeous sunrise with us.
My husband and I were able to sneak over to the cemetery where Janessa is buried earlier in the day and decorate her grave in her big sisters wedding colors. I was so happy that the reception center my daughter chose was next door to that cemetery, so Janessa was close by too. I also decorated all my angel babies remembrance stones in the wedding colors too.
It was such a busy, but, fun day for all of us. I treasure the sweet moments that Ashley and I got together as I helped her put on her wedding gown. I treasure the pure happiness and laughter I felt at the reception as I jumped in and out of the line greeting guests and dragging some of them into the "wedding book photo booth" we had to take crazy pictures. :) Loved at the end of being able to take serious and crazy pictures with my parents and my sisters.
I haven't been able to feel this much joy and happiness since before Janessa died and it felt so nice. I am so very happy for my daughter and new son-in-law.
Ashley & Robert
Together Forever
Love them both very much
<3 <3





Congratulations! Love all these photos and Janessa's decorations. So happy it was a good day for you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI just saw this post! I am so glad it was such a wonderful day for you and the family. The pictures are absolutely AWESOME! Beautiful blushing bride!
ReplyDelete