Remembering you today my Little
<3 <3 Rae Anne <3 <3
It has been 4 months since you quickly and quietly slipped into and out of my life. I've seen comments of others saying that it is easier to loose babies earlier, but, I would have to disagree. Yes, I didn't have a chance to share my life with you as long as your siblings, and I barely had a chance to get use to the fact I was pregnant myself and that I had a due date so your due date may not be as painful as Jason's was, but, it was the miracle of being pregnant again. It was the miracle of getting 3 positive pregnancy tests. The ray of hope that you brought me that finally this time I would carry a baby to full term alive and get the promised rainbow baby healing around the holidays this year. That ray of joy that I would have gotten feeling you kick and move and then having you born alive to make up for all the death and sorrow I have been through. All of those hopes and dreams were ripped away again when I loss you. It is hard to even talk about you without tearing up.
Instead of you being my Rae of Hope for a rainbow baby, you are my last baby that I will ever carry. You are my youngest child and I am happy that you are part of our family. You are now my Rae of Hope that I can move forward on this grief journey. My Rae of Hope that I can start to find a little bit of joy as I let go of my rainbow baby dream. You were my last little miracle baby that Heavenly Father sent after 3 1/2 years of trying and constantly getting negative pregnancy tests. I know what a miracle you are and I am grateful we got to share our lives together even if it was only 6 short weeks.
So happy that I got an angel bear from Kylee's Kuddles to represent you. Now my angel bears are complete.
"OWL" ways Loved & Missed and
"OWL" ways in my HEART!
Love,
Mommy







Sweet Rae Anne - her bear is so cute! Remembering her with love.
ReplyDelete