Today is a hard remembrance day. Today it has been 9 months since I loss Jason. I could have been through another pregnancy in that time. This month also marks the beginning of the circle because this is when I was pregnant with Jason last year and there is about 12 weeks until Jason's first angel birthday. This seems so unreal to me that we have returned to the beginning and all the short 12 week memories I had with Jason. I really dislike 1st year angel birthdays because they are incredibly hard to get through. I want so badly to be holding Jason as my 3 month old baby instead. In the middle of these 12 weeks of memories we will be going to pick up our new siberian kitten. I am hoping that this kitten will help take some of the sting out of the hard 12 week memories and Jason's 1st angel birthday.
HAPPY 9 MONTH ANGEL BIRTHDAY
JASON NEPHI!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3





No comments:
Post a Comment