Happy 5th Angel Birthday
ETHAN!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Today it is the real birthday of the little boy that I participated in helping him celebrate his last Halloween, Birthday, and Christmas a month ago. Today this sweet little boy is celebrating his real birthday in Heaven with my angel babies. I am so glad that his family got to celebrate his birthday early with him last month and also that they got one last Christmas with him too. Ethan's little Christmas Tree that I put up a month ago is still up in my house and I turn on the lights every evening. I haven't been able to enjoy Christmas Trees or Christmas Music or Christmas lights for the past 5 years since Janessa died. Now I have been enjoying those things 2 months before Christmas! Thank you Ethan for helping me find a little bit of the JOY back in Christmas. May your family be comforted and find peace this day and may you have a wonderful birthday in Heaven with all of your angel friends <3





No comments:
Post a Comment