We've had on our to do list all summer to paint our bedroom so I guess we are going to let my little anger storm be to our benefit of getting all the things off the walls so we can get them ready to paint. It will still be another month before we can get to it and I just didn't think I could handle having empty blank walls for that long. So, today, I sorted through all the stuff and put just a few things back up. All my angel pictures and most pictures of my angel baby names and most of my quotes stayed in the box--I still can't face them yet it is too painful.
During my anger storm I took my prayer flags that I had made for each of my angel babies and turned them facing the wall so I didn't have to look at them. I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep them up or not, but, I would feel bad pretending that they never existed so all the prayer flags are now on my Angel Wall that was suppose to be where the baby bassinet was suppose to be, but, then became my angel name wall where I hung up pictures of Janessa, Hope, Jason, and Rae Anne's names that had been written by other people. Now my hope chest is against this wall holding all of my angel babies little boxes and stuff animals.
The anger has fizzled, but, the sting and grief remain. So I have my quote enduring wall, my reality angel baby prayer flag wall and my reality wall that encourages me to find Joy and has pictures of my living family. The nice thing is the few things I chose to remain on the walls are things that really mean a lot to me and give me courage to keep enduring.





No comments:
Post a Comment