You see my mind and my heart are unable to understand what has happened. They know I got pregnant and that new little life grew and grew inside me for 9 months and then when that happy day of her arrival came there was no new little baby to love and take care of and bring home and watch grow, there was only darkness and emptiness. For 6 years my broken heart and mind have tried unceasingly to make some sense out of there never being a baby at the ending to that pregnancy. Every year I go through the same broken record cycle as I relive these same trigger dates and memories that lead up to March 9th only to end in the same way--NO BABY.
It is an illogical and unacceptable answer to my broken heart and confused mind so they continue to search year after year. It is only my spirit deep inside me that knows the horrible truth she is gone from this earth life and never coming back. Someday we will be reunited and it will be a glorious reunion, but for now I will continue to remember and honor her in the best way I know how and trying to convince my empty and broken heart that it is okay even though it continues to search on and on for her like a broken record.





No comments:
Post a Comment