Welcome To PinWheels From Heaven

WELCOME TO PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN. If you would like to have your "Angel" baby's or "Angel" child's name added to my Angel Tree list and Birthday list to be remembered at my annual events please click on the Angel Tree List button found at the top of this page to take you to that page with all the details. These events are for Angel Children only--PLEASE NO fake baby loss mommys.

NOTE: Pinwheel Wait List is currently CLOSED

Be sure to scroll to the end of this page to find links to other Baby Loss Mommies who write Angel Babies Names.


ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:

(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.

(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.

(3) Christmas Angel Tree--For the month of December I will be hanging ornaments with all of your angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. On Christmas Eve I will light candles around the Angel Tree in remembrance of all of our angels.

(4) Easter Angel Tree--For Easter I will be hanging plastic Easter eggs with all of the angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. I will light candles around the tree on Easter in remembrance of all of our angels.

Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.

At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3




Janessa's 10th Angel Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hope's 7th Angel Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jason's 6th Angel B-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rae Anne 6th b-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

A Precious Gift--Never Forget Janessa & Hope Abigail

The mention of my daughter's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really want to show me that you care, let me hear the beautiful music of her name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.

"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.

What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Holding Grudges

I've had an interesting experience the past couple of days that I wanted to share.  I've been wrongly holding a grudge against someone for some things that happened the day of Janessa's graveside service that I found out wasn't even involved.   I feel really bad and I guess it got me thinking about all the other things I have been holding grudges over since that first year after Janessa died that I have been unable to forgive others for.  

One of the most recent things involves the grief workshop that I started last May in 2015 that was suppose to last 40 weeks, as long as a pregnancy.  I was finding great healing in completing each weekly challenge, and I was using it as a way to vicariously go through all the weeks of pregnancy I did not get with Janessa, Hope, Jason, and Rae Anne.  When the workshop got to week 37 it fizzled out.  I sent an email just wondering if it was going to finish weeks 38-40.  I was told those weeks would be up in a couple of weeks.  I waited and waited and waited, 4 months,-- the workshop never got finished and ended at week 37.  I was really upset because I felt like I had failed at the workshop just like I had with the pregnancies of my last 4 babies.  I decided that I needed to finish this workshop so I can feel like I completed that part of my grief healing so I decided to think up topics/art projects/self healing experiences.  The first one I decided to do for week 38 is forgiveness after going through this experience this past weekend. 

It's been hard because just listing all the things that I am still holding grudges over made me angry and bitter just thinking about all those experiences again.  Honestly I don't know how to forgive people for all these things.  I just know that I want to because I'm tired of carrying around this heavy load of bitterness that is stopping my progression and healing.  I ask myself why can't I let this stuff go???  I think I have some warped reasoning that by forgiving these people it is like I am saying it is okay that they treated me like crap and that I need to accept their opinion that I am crazy and I need to forget Janessa existed just like they have.  I know that isn't true but it is the first thing that pops into my head when I think about forgiveness.  I've tried to reason with myself that most of these people I have had unreasonable expectations of  because I have expected them to know how I feel when that is impossible because they have never gone through it.  There really is only a few people who can have true empathy and understanding and that is Jesus and Heavenly Father, but, yet I refuse to turn to them and have them help me--maybe anger that I blame them for taking Janessa and my other babies away???

I found a quote on forgiveness which really describes what it is and I put that on one of the pages.  Then I went and bought the Frozen movie Band-Aids because that is how I have felt these past years holding onto these grudges "frozen"  and because I associate Anna in that movie as being able to forgive her sister Elsa for being mean to her and Elsa being able to forgive herself and find healing. 

Then I wrote down each hurt I felt one at a time, thought about it, replayed it in my mind, tried to put my reasoning as to why they would have done that then I covered it with one of the Band-Aids--all the words covered up so you can only see the Band-Aid.  It was an incredible feeling to feel the Band-Aid cover it up and to see only the Band-Aid not the words.  It was like having Christ literally standing there with me covering them up telling me it was going to be okay--I didn't need to hold onto these things anymore, he would help me heal from all those wounds, he would help me to forgive.  It isn't all instantly gone, and I know I still need to work at asking for help in forgiving, but, I already feel like some of the load from all that grudge crap is starting to lift and that healing is beginning.




1 comment:

  1. I, too, have many hurts about Meredith's birth, death, and after her death. I have forgiven these people but I get a bad feeling if i think back to those days. I can forgive, but not forget, & I think that is only human. You did a wonderful exercise helping you to forgive those who hurt you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Be Still and Know that I am God

Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown

At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.

-President Thomas S. Monson

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell