Last night my husband and I went to the Cavalia show for free from the tickets that I won. It was AMAZING!!! I'm not even sure how to describe the show--kind of a horse/acrobat/ballet/gymnastic adventure. There really are no words to describe it besides amazing!
Before the show I couldn't even get excited about it because I was so worried that it was all going to be a big hoax or something and I didn't want to be disappointed. Since I loss Janessa I've had issues with this because I was so excited to hold Janessa as my newborn baby and then to have things dramatically turn for the worse, I always expect the worse of situations because I don't want my heart to be hurt like that ever again.
Even when I had the tickets in my hands I was still waiting for the big disappointment to come like the seats were clear up in the nosebleed section and had an obstructed view or something. I was shocked when they led us to seats that were 4 rows from the stage with a great view--these were awesome seats!! These were seats that were worth around $300 and we were there for free.
I still sit here today so shocked that I won the tickets and got to see it. My kids are really tired of hearing me talking about it, but, I absolutely loved it and it was a dream come true for me because I had wanted to go see it for my birthday in May or for my anniversary this month but when I checked the ticket prices I knew there was no way I would be able to afford tickets to it. I just happened to come across their contest on my face book feed and decided what the heck I'll enter it not expecting to win at all. This was definitely a tender mercy for me. <3
The View from our seats







































No comments:
Post a Comment