This picture popped up in my memory feed on facebook. Oh my gosh I hate this memory! I hate it even more because 8 days later from this memory my Dad had his stroke and my life was forever changed--AGAIN!! I've been so wrapped up in memories of my Dad from last year that I totally forgot about going to see that movie while I was pregnant with Janessa. I totally forgot that in 2 months, 60 Days it will be yet another angel birthday for her. I don't know if that is good or bad that I forgot.
Today was spent taking my Mom to the bank and getting my Dad's name removed from their bank account. Stab in the heart as I saw that death certificate again. Then I ran her around to get things and helped her at the house. I thought the house wouldn't feel so empty and sad now that she is back in it, but, it still feels very empty and around every corner there are little memories that flash back to me of my Dad.
Today I miss him so much. I needed my Dad today to talk to him and get his advice. Even after his stroke he would still listen to me and although he couldn't share anything with me with his voice, he would sympathize with me with his eyes and his body language of shaking his head or patting me on the shoulder. I would take anything right now. I hate that even my Dad is gone and I no longer have my buddy to talk politics with or get advise and sympathy from.
This is the part of grief that really, really, SUCKS!!!!!! :`(






No comments:
Post a Comment