I was pleasantly surprised this morning to open up my email and find beautiful pictures of Janessa, Hope, Jason, and Rae Anne's names written on the beach by fellow baby loss Mom, Felicia, who is Mommy to 2 precious angel babies
Jacob Kealoha-Lopez
and
Joseph Alika Lopez 
I have been so wrapped up in my own grief of loosing my Dad last year that I really haven't done anything for my own angel babies to write their names for any of the holidays so this really meant a lot to me. It reminded me of 8 years ago when I was desperately seeking healing and peace after Janessa died and I stumbled upon the blog Names on the Sidewalk where fellow babyloss Mommy Tiffany wrote Janessa's name in chalk. The feeling I had of having someone else write her name and recognize her as a person was indescribable!
Felicia is writing angel baby names in the sand for free--check out her blog for more information: http://kauainamesinthesand.blogspot.com

















No comments:
Post a Comment