The day is slipping by quickly which is good and bad. I still feel a little like I'm rushing through my remembrance activities in order to just get it over with. I think I really do just slip into robot mode on March 9th in order to just endure it. I'm grateful for the weather which has gone back and forth between sunshine, cloudy/cold/snowing so that the construction people did not come back to work today either.
We went and decorated her grave. That was miserably cold, wet, and muddy--NOT a good way to celebrate a birthday.
We made chalk drawings and are enjoying them for now because it is suppose to snow/rain tonight so they will be washed away by morning.
And we just released our helium balloons which interestingly enough went up and over our house, almost got caught in our backyard trees and headed north. That normally doesn't happen, normally they head south. I even released a balloon for my Dad.

























No comments:
Post a Comment