Happy 5th Angel Birthday
<3 Rae Anne <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
You are "Owl"ways
Remember, Missed, and Loved
You are "Owl"ways in my Heart!
Love, Mommy
Having you reach the age of 5 is very strange for me. How can time be passing so quickly? Our house and yard are a jumbled mess right now as we are in the middle of construction to add on an apartment for your grandma. Your birthday will be the last with the inside of our house looking normal and the way it has for the past 17 years. Yours will be the last with our bay window and our windows downstairs. I took some of your birthday pictures in the window downstairs that is going to be torn out but that right now doesn't have a window well so that we have all this bright light streaming through the window. The basement has never looked so full of light and I am enjoying it. I guess another really hard thing with reaching 5 years is it means it has been 5 years since I was able to get pregnant. It is really hard to watch other women my age easily get pregnant and have successful pregnancy s that lead to a healthy alive baby. I have been jipped of that experience and will never have the opportunity to have a rainbow baby. You truly were my last pregnancy.
















No comments:
Post a Comment