Happy 9th Angel Birthday
<3 JANESSA <3
We Miss You!
We Remember You!
We Love You!
You are gone, but not Forgotten,
Although we are apart,
God has you in his keeping,
I have you in my Heart!
My dear Precious Daughter, Janessa, Oh how I miss you! 9 Years Old today--how can that be? You've reached your "birth date" age and that is a big deal in our family, only a few of your siblings have reached their "birth date" age. I bought you a little 9 figurine that would have been on your birthday cake this year.
I was looking forward to putting all the pinwheels into a giant 9 for this year like we have traditionally done in the past, but, we are making changes to our house and yard and because construction vehicles may be driving over the lawn, I am unable to do that this year and I may not even be able to to chalk drawings on the sidewalk either. I know it probably doesn't matter to you, but, it still makes me feel bad because doing these annual remembrance activities is a way for me to find some sort of peace around your angel birthday. I'm going to have to settle for the giant 9 I was able to make in the deep snow with 9 pinwheels in the beautiful sunrise and the 9 sunflower pinwheels I found that I put in your pinwheel garden.
I decided on a Minnie Mouse theme this year for your 9th birthday. After what happened at Christmas with the pink kitty miracle using the theme of kittys from your 6th angel birthday, these themes mean a lot more to me this year.
As we took apart the play center and slide a few weeks ago it made me want to weep because you should still be here playing on that thing just like your siblings use to do. What would you be like? What would your favorite toy and activity be? What is your favorite movie? Would you still like to play barbies and fairies? Would you beg your siblings to play with you? I had a hard time even planning your birthday dinner, because I don't know what your favorite food would be. I'm in a household of teens and adult children, but, inwardly I know that I should still have children running around who now run around in Heaven instead. It is hard having you there instead of here with us. I hope Grandpa Johnson will celebrate with you on your birthday and that he will find a quiet place in Heaven to tell you all about me and your family back on earth. Could you tell him hi from me because I really miss having him here too.
9 years apart, but, also 9 years closer to being together again!
Love, Mommy

























No comments:
Post a Comment