I received my Janessa Molly Bear in November. I was so nervous opening the box. I burst into tears when I pulled it out of the box and held those 4 lbs 15 oz. in my arms. It was just like holding Janessa in my arms again. That is one of the things I remember the most is how heavy Janessa felt in my
arms and holding this teddy bear brought all those memories back and I am
grateful for them. I love how this bear has its arms stretched out wide like it is waiting to be picked up and hugged. Molly's mommy will never know what a truly wonderful
gift this is for me.
Visit
Molly Bears
December 3rd 2012
Remembering you today Hope Abigail on your due date. I wish this was your first birthday and we were celebrating with a teddy bear cake. I wish I had you here to fill my empty arms during the holidays. I Love You! I Miss You! Love Mommy
<3 So Beautiful!!! <3
ReplyDeleteLOVE your Janessa Bear... it's so cute! I'm glad it brought back some wonderful memories of holding Janessa. I hope my Molly Bear does the same for me.
ReplyDeleteKeeping Hope Abigail in my heart on her due date anniversary <3 <3 <3
I love it!!! How beautiful it is!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful <3 remembering Hope with you today <3
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing. You made me check the site and hoping to have one place an order on their order date.. hopefully my 'my short term memory loss' will not kick-in on that day ♥♥♥
ReplyDelete