TODAY I begin to wear yellow shirts for the next 10 days in memory of the 10 weeks that I carried her.
TODAY I am so glad that while I was pregnant with her that I named her and talked to her and enjoyed her even if it was for only 10 weeks.
TODAY I'm glad that I chose the name Hope for her because it is such a common word that you can find it everywhere, so I get Hugs from Heaven a lot. It's a common word, but, a word with a lot of meaning.
Hope:
2. to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence.
3. to believe, desire, or trust
TODAY I will begin blog posts for the next 10 days of things all over my house that say Hope.
TODAY I invite you to wear yellow sometime between April 27th-May 7th to remember Hope Abigail.
TODAY I invite you to write Hope's name in some way and email it to me.
TODAY I invite you to look in your everyday world for the word Hope and take a picture of it and email it to me.
TODAY I invite you to come with me as I remember and honor my precious little Princess Hope Abigail on this 10 Days of Hope <3





Bless you Mama as you honor your Hope Abigail. I will honor her along with you. Hugs!
ReplyDelete