It's another 4/04. I can't help but feel some sadness and disappointment about this date. 3 years ago I couldn't wait for this date to come 4/04/10. It was Janessa's due date--it was Easter Sunday--it was my friend Julie's birthday--it was the day I was supposed to have my new newborn baby in my arms. 3 years ago this was an awful day to get through because it had been almost 4 weeks since Janessa had died--I was still in shock. Last year I was still in shock and grieving because it was almost Hope's 1st year angel b-day so my focus was on her. I do remember taking my kids to the Dentist and feeling like I was finally beginning to heal only to fall apart seeing that it was one of the receptionists birthdays and she had balloons around her desk and then people kept coming in and giving her gifts--it was a big reminder that this should have been Janessa's birthday.
This year I just wanted to get away from the house so I'm taking my kids on a field trip to Thanksgiving Point to see the spring flowers in the Children's Gardens. I hope I can create some good memories for the 4/04, but, I'm still a little afraid because this is my 1st year going through her due date not being in shock and distracted--I hope I don't fall apart.
Remembering you today Janessa on your due date--wish this was your birthday.
I Love You!!
Love, Mommy
158 PinWheels






You're in my thoughts and prayers!! Sending lots of hugs your way xxxx
ReplyDelete