This week is a hard week for me. I struggled to get through Rae Anne's edd yesterday I think because she was my last hope of having a rainbow baby, my last hope of going through a 1st birthday. All the milestones with her are probably going to hit me harder. This week is also when we had our first ultrasound for Janessa and when we bought her blessing dress which ended up being her burial dress 6 years ago. It hurts to remember those memories and that the ultrasounds were the only places I would ever see her alive. It still hurts that I never got to see Janessa in this beautiful dress.
I did have a hug from Heaven moment yesterday too. Someone anonymously left a gift on our doorstep last night. It is this amazing and beautiful art book sculpture of baby feet with wings. I am in awe and so grateful that someone would take the time and effort to construct that for us--thank you whoever you are.
<3 <3 <3 <3





Beautiful gift. Always thinking of you ♡ hugs!!!
ReplyDelete