I found this article online and I really liked it because it describes my life perfectly.
The Day I Stop Grieving
I Love these quotes from this article because it is the horrible truth. It is the thing I am trying to find acceptance of that grief doesn't just come for a visit--it moves in and doesn't go away and you have to rebuild your life around it!
"Since that day I’ve realized that Grief doesn’t just visit you for a horrible, yet temporary holiday. It moves in, puts down roots—and it never leaves. Yes as time passes, eventually the tidal waves subside for longer periods, but they inevitably come crashing in again without notice, when you are least prepared. With no warning they devastate the landscape of your heart all over again, leaving you bruised and breathless and needing to rebuild once more."
"The Day I stop grieving is the day I stop breathing!"





No comments:
Post a Comment