Do those strangers know that those 2 bears are for my 2 angels that aren't here and that I'm not just some crazy person taking pictures of stuff animals? Do they know the anguish I feel when we take pictures of our family and our kids and realize the picture will never be complete? Do they know that I cry on my vacation because I have to use angel bears to represent my two babies that I would rather have by me instead? Do they know how my heart is breaking when I got here to our rental home and opened up the closet to put my luggage away and see there is a pack'n'play crib that I should have to use but shove further back in the closet instead? Do strangers know how hurtful their stupid comments are when they don't understand the whole picture?
I can't explain why I need to have those angel bears with me, but, I'm embarrassed now to have others see them. Sometime I really hate this new journey my life is on and how even a happy, joyful, vacation can be turned into a stressful and sad thing. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
Hugs,
:`( Shauna :`{
:) Janessa & Hope's Mommy :)




