I'm not sure about my plan of putting a little pinwheel out every week for how many weeks I would be pregnant with Hope. It is almost really overwhelming going out and placing another little pinwheel--17 now. I almost hate seeing all those little pinwheels. It makes me really sad to realize that they represent weeks that I will never get with my baby.
I was upset on vacation for a little bit because I realized that I would have been 4 months pregnant, almost half way through. There were prolife signs along one of the roads we traveled in Wyoming showing a Mom with a newborn and a baby inside his mommy. These made me really sad too. I got caught up watching a show at one of the places we stayed at I think called I didn't know I was pregnant. I shouldn't have watched it but I couldn't help it watching their reinactments of these newborns being born. I guess I just wanted to see what an alive newborn was like again since my last 2 pregnancies have ended in tragedy. It just made me miss my babies even more.
I was happy seeing Wyomings huge PinWheels!!! Okay, I know the are just windmills, but, it brought me a lot of joy seeing them, because they reminded me of Janessa & Hopes PinWheel garden.
I'm going to write about my vacation in different posts, otherwise I would have a really l o n g post.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`{
:) Janessa & Hope's Mommy :)





sorry to hear of the rough moments.
ReplyDeletehopefully the joy of your pinwheel work will bring a smile back to your face.
many many hugs being sent to you!!