Even simple things like packing my clothes is ripping at my heart strings, because I had bought bigger clothes for this trip because I knew by now I would be showing and looking pregnant. Instead of those clothes, I'm packing my regular, normal clothes that I shouldn't be and don't want to be fitting into.
I went up to the cemetery to take Janessa some flowers and a pinwheel and of course it rained on me like usual. I wanted to wish her a happy 15 month angel birthday and say goodbye while we are gone. I know it seems strange to feel so sad and guilty for leaving her behind, but, I do and I feel heartbroken that Hope is not with me either. I know they will watch over us from Heaven and of course I've packed 2 little angel bears so that I can feel like they are with us.
Like my birthday plans, these vacation plans are going to be different than what I was planning. I hope that different will be okay this time too.
(Because of my vacation I won't be able to get to pinwheel requests until the end of June)
Hugs,
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`{
:) Janessa & Hope's Mommy :)





Shauna, I hope you get some rest and have some fun. I know it is hard to leave your babies behind, but remember, they are with you in spirit. xoxo
ReplyDelete