When I was younger I loved it when people asked me this question--finally, someone had noticed that I'm trying to loose those extra 30 pounds! I got asked that the other day and I just mumbled a quick yes and changed the conversation. That question has set off trigger emotions in me today. I hate that question now. Yes, I've lost weight because I was pregnant, but, now my baby is gone so my body has no reason to gain weight anymore. I wish I wasn't loosing weight, even though I still have a lot more weight to get off. Exercising has helped me through this past year. It gives me a chance to work out all those wild emotions I feel, anger, sadness, fear, etc., I guess I should be grateful that one of the benefits is that I am loosing weight. I'd trade all that lost weight to have my babies back.
I should be almost 6 months pregnant--people should not be asking me that question. They should be asking instead if my baby's due soon because I'm so huge. But, hardly anyone knows that I had even started to gain weight and that I sit here today lighting a candle in honor of my angel baby.
Have you lost weight? Unfortunately I have.
Happy 3 Month Angel Birthday Hope! I miss you!
:) Janessa & Hope's Mommy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment