Is it possible to Hate and Love something at the same time?
I face this dilemma every Saturday when I go to place another little pinwheel out for Hope. I love her remembrance garden that we made for her, but I also hate it. I wish I didn't have to have a remembrance garden and that she was still safe inside me happily kicking. But, I love being out by her garden and watching all the little pinwheels turn and hearing her wind chime blow and having a way to remember her.I love being able to place a little pinwheel out to represent how many weeks I would have been pregnant, but, I hate putting that pinwheel out there because it also reminds me that these are weeks that have been taken from me. I hate how every week when I go out there some lousy spider has made a web every where around the pinwheels and how I have to sweep it away EVERY WEEK (persistent little creepy thing!)
I Love and Hate this little remembrance garden, I guess because I wish my life were different, but the reality is that this is my life no matter how much I fight it so I love having a way to remember this little baby that means so much to me. I miss you so much Hope Abigail!





No comments:
Post a Comment