Welcome To PinWheels From Heaven

WELCOME TO PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN. If you would like to have your "Angel" baby's or "Angel" child's name added to my Angel Tree list and Birthday list to be remembered at my annual events please click on the Angel Tree List button found at the top of this page to take you to that page with all the details. These events are for Angel Children only--PLEASE NO fake baby loss mommys.

NOTE: Pinwheel Wait List is currently CLOSED

Be sure to scroll to the end of this page to find links to other Baby Loss Mommies who write Angel Babies Names.


ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:

(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.

(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.

(3) Christmas Angel Tree--For the month of December I will be hanging ornaments with all of your angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. On Christmas Eve I will light candles around the Angel Tree in remembrance of all of our angels.

(4) Easter Angel Tree--For Easter I will be hanging plastic Easter eggs with all of the angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. I will light candles around the tree on Easter in remembrance of all of our angels.

Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.

At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3




Janessa's 10th Angel Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hope's 7th Angel Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jason's 6th Angel B-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rae Anne 6th b-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

A Precious Gift--Never Forget Janessa & Hope Abigail

The mention of my daughter's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really want to show me that you care, let me hear the beautiful music of her name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.

"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.

What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rainy Days and Rainbows

I've decided that I like rainy summer days, not the days where the rain goes on and on and never ends, but the days when it has been really hot and the clouds pile higher and higher until, wham, we get struck with a sudden downpour.  Then 10-15 minutes later it is all gone and the sun peaks out again and if we're lucky we'll get a beautiful rainbow as a reward for having endured the storm. 

Rainstorms and Rainbows have had significant meaning to me since Janessa died.  The day Janessa was born it was a terrible downpour, but this was the kind of storm I don't like, where it goes on and on and there is no sun. A couple hours before she was born the rain suddenly slowed down, a little sun peaked through and a beautiful double rainbow appeared in the sky right out our hospital window.  We only had our cell phone camera, but, we took a quick picture.  We were disappointed after we returned home and couldn't find the picture and thought it had been deleted.  Last August as my husband was cleaning out text messages on his phone he found the picture!!!  This picture means so much to me, especially now as I grieve the loss of a rainbow--my rainbow baby Hope Abigail.



The other day we got one of those sudden summer storms and I had this really insane desire to go stand out in it and just let it drench me--I resisted and just watched through the window instead.  Sometimes my life is like those sudden out of the blue downpours.  I'm going along feeling okay and then something triggers my grief and wham, I'm having a downpour of tears.  I always seem to have more downpours during my "hard days" which is now the 1st of the month through the 9th.  I love going outside right after it rains because everything just feels and smells so new and clean. I guess in a way my downpour of tears renews me--gives me a chance to stop all the busyness of my life and take a moment to just remember and reflect on my angel babies.  We were lucky enough after our last storm to get a huge, beautiful rainbow and as I was enjoying it, it reminded me of the thoughts we had put on Janessa's funeral announcement:

 "Life is like a rainbow.  You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear." 

 "The only way to see a rainbow is to look through the rain." 

Yes, I can enjoy the rainbows, but, unfortunately, only after the "rain." 


 Hugs,
:`)  Shauna  :`{
:)  Janessa & Hope's Mommy  :)

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. I can 100% relate to what you're saying. Not precisely your example but still relevant - on Justice's first birthday it started out a cloudy and gray day. very gray. It began to rain, and for a few hours a nice heavy rain fell, with no thunder or lightning, just straight rain. At first I thought it would depress me. But I went for a walk to the park. And when I got on the swingset (yes drenched in the rain and feeling somewhat healed by the downpour, I started to swing) I looked forward, and there was suddenly a clear blue sky - and behind me the clouds stayed grayed and dribbled out a sprinkle of rain. Literally connecting the two sides of the sky, right down the center, was a rainbow. A double rainbow. :) :) It was like Justice was right there with me, swinging and telling me that I'll make it through the grey times and into the light. xxx How I do love rainbows now.

    ReplyDelete

Be Still and Know that I am God

Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown

At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.

-President Thomas S. Monson

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell