I don't know how to feel right now. It has been almost 6 months since I got my positive pregnancy test. I remember that day because it was April 3rd--it was suppose to be spring but it snowed. I was thrilled to finally see a plus sign on the test. I went outside to make snowhearts and I was overwhelmed by how beautiful it looked outside with the sun just starting to come up. It is a day I will always remember because the next day was the 1st anniversary of Janessa's Due Date and I was so happy to have this new little secret to help me through that date--I thought it was a good sign. I guess I was wrong.
I take that test out every so often just to look at it, because it is one of the very few things I have to remember Hope with. It seems so unfair to have had such hope and joy 1 month and then have it literally ripped away from you the next month and replaced with more sorrow, more grief, more emptiness.
It is going to be a hard weekend.
Hugs,
:`(Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)
Pictures Taken April 3rd, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment