I feel awful because I was asked how many kids I have by an 8 year old who was looking at the pictures of my kids on my piano and when she counted 7 I just agreed because I didn't want to explain about Hope and why I have NO pictures of my 8th child. One good thing is that same 8 year old saw my picture of Janessa and commented "What a cute baby!" That made my day because hardly anyone says that about a stillborn baby--they're more horrified and thinking you're a freak for having pictures of your dead baby displayed on your piano.
I'm so tired of feeling like I am a freak! I'm tired of being consumed by grief! I want Janessa & Hope here with me NOT in Heaven--some days I really HATE my life!
Hugs,
:`( Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





sending you lots of love, sweet friend. I am so sorry that we have to go through this, and HATE things so much sometimes. I completely understand. I bet Janessa is a beautiful baby, I wish you could have a picture of Hope. PS I have something I need to email you, I will try to today!<3
ReplyDeleteI wish you had all your children with you. I'm glad the child complimented Janessa's picture, and she is right - Janessa is so pretty. Sorry this was bad day. I know how these days can arise all of a sudden. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete