Today is my Friend's angel baby, Carter's, angel date. To those of you who have loss your babies after they were born due to SIDS or other complications, I just want to say how sorry I am that you have 2 very hard days (their birthdate and their angel date) that you have to endure. I don't know if it is easier to have both those dates the same like Janessa and Hope's--either way it is still awful!
Carter we Remember you!
Almost 2 months ago another one of my Friends Angel Baby Maxxton went through his 1st Angel Date. I wish I had been thinking and posted a special tribute to him then. Carter and Maxxton were born 11 days apart, they became angels almost 2 months apart and they are buried close to each other at the cemetery and both of their mommies are friends so I think Carter would happily share this remembrance post with his angel friend Maxxton.
Maxxton we Remember you!
To my Friends I want you to know I'm thinking of both of you and praying for you today. My life has been changed for the better because I know both of you and your sweet angel babies
Carter & Maxxton.
To all of my Mommy of Angels Friends if today is a hard day for you I wish you a small moment of peace. I wish I could give you a hug in person. Please know that your sweet angel babies will never be forgotten by me. Just as each of their pinwheels twirl in the wind I have no doubt that their little spirits live on in Heaven waiting for us to be reunited with them. Until that time, they can look down and see the pinwheels from Heaven and know we all love them and think about them. Maybe, just maybe, some of that wind twirling the pinwheels is truly from Heaven as they blow their own pinwheel to tell us that they love us and think about us too! <3
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:) Janessa & Hope's Mommy :)





No comments:
Post a Comment