I want you all to know that I am very happy for you! I wish all of you a very boring and uneventful pregnancy with a healthy, alive, rainbow baby at the end and I mean that in the best of ways. :) I am thinking of you and praying for you and your rainbow. I had only a taste of carrying a rainbow and I know what happiness and also the scariness that this new adventure will bring you. Enjoy each day you are given with your rainbow, talk to them every morning, allow yourself to love again even though it is scary and you don't want to be hurt again. I will never regret doing that with Hope and the precious 10 weeks I was given with her.
To all of you who are like me and feel left behind and maybe excluded from the rainbow club for now, I want you to know I am thinking of you and praying for you also. I am hoping that the sun will shine for us again as we try to find peace amidst the broken pieces of our lives and that a rainbow is in your future and if not, that we might be able to find the healing we seek in other ways.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





I really needed that tonight, thanks Shauna! I will pray for sunshine for both of us.
ReplyDelete