This is what she wrote on her site: I created "I'm With You" to help angel parents (like myself), by providing an angel "Write to me Journal".
My second and last son, Maxxton was born June 10th, 2010. He was a normal healthy happy baby. 9lbs 6oz. The Morning of July 25th, 2010 - We found Maxxton lifeless in his bassinet. It took 12 weeks to get the autopsy report back. All they could say was it was SIDS...
There isn't a day that goes by that he isn't on my mind and in my heart. I have found some comfort by writing to him. I hope that I can help other parents dealing with the loss of their baby as well.
You never get over it, you just become a new you... And other people in your life may not understand that, but I do. It took me a long time - and I'm still working on it, to realize that only people who have experienced baby loss, can understand you.
All proceeds for the "I'm With You" products and all fundraiser items will go to providing Journals to bereaved Mommy/Daddy's.
She has cute products for sale as a way to donate or if you would like to donate just money she has a place for that too. It is Maxxton's 2nd Angel Birthday this month--do you have an extra $2 to donate in honor of him? Please visit I'm With You.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`)
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





No comments:
Post a Comment