Today I feel great JOY, Happiness, Peace, and Excitement. Today our family has decided to sponsor a little girl and her family through
World Vision. This means so much to me because this little girl, Sohani, was born March 9th, 2010--the same day as my angel Janessa. Sohani lives in India with her family and now we get to help them out for the price I should be spending each month on diapers for Janessa. It’s so weird, I wasn’t expecting the tears and the overwhelming feeling of
peace and joy that I received as I signed up to sponsor Sohani. I feel as if I
have just gotten a positive pregnancy test, an ultrasound, felt a baby moving
and kicking inside me, gone through 9 months of pregnancy, and just given birth
to a living breathing Rainbow Baby Girl all in one day!!!! I am so happy to be
able to remember and honor Janessa by sponsoring Sohani. In a small way I feel
as if I’ve been given a chance to have Janessa back and to be able to watch her
grow through Sohani. I feel as if a small portion of the holes in my heart have
been filled in just a little. It is good to feel true happiness and joy again,
even if it is only for small moment.
I'm excited to be able to interact with Sohani and her Family through letters and emails. I wish I had more money to spare so I could sponsor more of these precious children and so that I could help out more with other baby loss mommy's charity projects, but, I will be content with what I can do and share what little I have.
Welcome Sohani and your Family
as Honorary Members of our Family!
We Love You!
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`)
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment