I ran some errands the other day and one of them was to the cemetery to put a pinwheel at Janessa’s grave and also to put a pinwheel on my husbands Grandpa's grave. 20 years ago he passed away a week before our wedding. I am so very grateful that I had a chance to meet him before he passed away. I apologized to him after placing his pinwheel for it taking me 20 years to finally remember his angel date. I am so grateful that his Grandpa had bought extra burial spots so that we would have a place 18 years later to bury Janessa. It brings me great peace to know she is buried next to her Great Grandma and Grandpa.
I had an interesting experience with the mail carrier this week. She’s not my
regular carrier, but, substitutes a lot for my regular one. When she brings
packages up to the door she likes to chit chat for a little bit. She
asked me about the pinwheels and what they all represent. I told her, without
bawling, that the 2 big ones were for 2 of my babies that had passed away and the
others were for other angel babies of blm friends I had met, that they all
represented angel babies. She instantly patted my arm and said she was so sorry
about my angel babies and how that must be so hard for me. She apologized for
being so nosy, but, I told her I was grateful that she asked. So, this mail
carrier has now shown more compassion than alot of other people, and she knows
more about my pinwheels than most people who haven’t bothered to ask me
what they are for and she has expressed more sympathy than most people who choose to remain quiet because they don't know what to say or they have completely forgotten that I had
a baby die. That really made my day, along with the package she
delivered to me from a baby loss mommy friend who sent me some notecards, bubble
bath and hand lotion all packed inside a box stuffed with fake rose petals—that
was so much fun to open!!!!
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`)
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





No comments:
Post a Comment