J ulie one of my friends who has helped me on my grief journey, Janessa my sweet angel baby.
U nderstanding friends who don't judge me and accept me for who I am and remember my angel babies.
N o school for 3 months!!!!
E ternal and Everlasting Marriage to my husband who we are celebrating our 20th Anniversary this month!
It's hard to believe it has been 20 years since we got married. These past 2 years since Janessa died have probably been some of the hardest we have been through as we have tried to cope with the different ways each of us have grieved. I am grateful that Heavenly Father brought my husband into my life and for the happy/sad/hard/wonderful experiences we have been through together these past 20 years!
HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY
this month, Roland!
<3 I Love You! <3
This picture was taken in Hawaii by Lisa at Lisa's Hawaiian Names. I may never make it to Hawaii, but, at least I can say my name has! :) Lisa takes wonderful pictures of angel baby names and living people's names for all occasions. This is the picture that she took of Janessa's name:





No comments:
Post a Comment