This is what the pinwheel garden looked like May 17, 2011, when I first reached 39 pinwheels. This was 2 months after I began PinWheels from Heaven and 10 days after I miscarried Hope Abigail.
This is what Janessa & Hope's Pinwheel Garden looks like today with 139 Pinwheels--1 year and 8 months later.
I never imagined I would reach this milestone. I love that I have pinwheels for 139 of Janessa & Hopes Angel Friends. This pinwheel garden has brought meaning and purpose to Janessa & Hope's deaths for me and is a way that I can reach out and help others and find healing myself.
I look forward to when spring comes and I can place the pinwheels outside again so they can spin freely in the wind. I look forward to adding to the pinwheel garden for the angel friends we haven't met yet.
((Hugs))
:`) Shauna :`(
:) Janessa & Hopes Mommy :)





<3
ReplyDelete