I'm getting a little behind because my pinwheel supply has dwindled to almost nothing and the company I was buying large quantities from isn't selling them anymore. So, I am frantically trying to find someone else who sells them, and I think I have found someone, so I will be ordering today, but, it will take time for them to get here. The thing I don't like about buying online is I don't get to pick the colors of the pinwheels, I just have to take what they send me. I'd buy the pinwheels from the store where I'm in control of picking the colors, but, pinwheels are seasonal items that usually don't appear in the stores until Easter. I can normally find them between March through July and then they start disappearing from the shelves as later summer arrives. So for all the people on my waiting list I haven't forgotten about you, it's just going to take me a little bit longer to get some of the pinwheel pictures done as I wait for these pinwheels to arrive.
Here's a little something for Baby Loss Mommys Christa, Sylvia, Ashley, and Julia as you wait:
Remembering:
Clare Elizabeth,
Audrey Katniss,
Nathaniel Ryan,
Jonah Randee,
Miloh Brenner,
and
Shiloh
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
((Hugs))
:`) Shauna :`(
:) Janessa & Hope's Mommy :)





This is just so darn adorable!!!!!!!!! I love this. You are so kind. And I will definitely participate in writing Alanna's name. I will see what I can come up with tonight at home. Thank you again Shauna!
ReplyDelete