Happy 2nd Anniversary
PinWheels From Heaven!!
March 2011
March 2013
157 PinWheels
This week is the 2nd Anniversary of my blog PinWheels From Heaven. I started it 2 years ago (1st Blog Post) when I was pregnant with Hope Abigail. I just wanted a way to reach out to other baby loss mommies to help in some small way. I also have found such great relief in being able to blog about my feelings and my journey along the way. This blog has been my therapy, my healing, my way to honor and remember my little angel girls Janessa and Hope Abigail.
To celebrate my blogs 2nd Anniversary, I have taken all my written blog posts (no pictures) from that first year (2011) and compiled them together as a Kindle Book called PinWheels From Heaven My 2011 Grief Journey Journal. I know sometimes it is hard to search back posts on a blog so this should make it a little easier. My hope is that this book will help others know that they are not alone on this grief journey and maybe something that I have experienced or felt will help someone else.





I am so glad you have done this! I am doing the same thing! I have been learning how. I wish you the very best with your book! I am buying one now! Hugs dear friend!
ReplyDelete