Happy 3rd Angel Birthday
My Precious Angel
Janessa!
I can't believe that I have survived 3 years without you. There are a lot of hard/peaceful memories for me today: 11:30 a.m. being told that your little heart was not beating just about broke my own heart. 1 p.m. - 9:08 p.m. 8 very long, quiet and sad hours waiting for you to be born--still hoping that they were wrong and that you would miraculously be born alive. 6:30 p.m. watching the rain come pouring down outside our window, only to see it stop briefly and for a bit of sunshine to peek through the clouds and form a double rainbow right outside our window--a sign from you and Heavenly Father that you were aware of our pain and sorrow and that you loved us. 9:00 p.m. having the epidural ware off and feeling intense horrible labor pains that caused me to burst into sobs because of the intense pain and heartbreaking sorrow knowing that you were gone. 9:08 p.m. having my doctor place your beautiful body on my stomach and getting to see and hold an Angel!
I Love You!
I Miss you 3 times as much now!
Love, Mommy





Happy birthday beautiful girl...I hope you're having the greatest party in heaven!
ReplyDelete