Today, Saturday April 9th, 2016 we had 4 rainbows appear in the sky!!!! I have never seen this happen before. It is a pretty significant day for this to happen on for me. Today it has been 1 month since Janessa's angel birthday, today it is exactly 4 weeks to Hope's 5th Angel Birthday, and today it is the night before Jason's 1/2 birthday tomorrow and it is his EDD in 2 weeks.
4 Beautiful Rainbows to represent all 4 of my angel babies.
<3 <3 <3 <3
This big rainbow appeared after dinner--it is actually a double rainbow. I love how it is against blue sky and clouds--normally the rainbows are in gray/dark clouds. This was almost a friendly looking rainbow. I thought it was fitting to represent both Janessa & Hope.
It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but, in the big full sky rainbow, there was a double rainbow
This was the rainbow we started with this afternoon--small and close to the ground. I thought of this as a rainbow for Jason because tomorrow is his 6 month or 1/2 b-day and in 2 weeks is his EDD.
This was the rainbow we ended with as the sun was going down and I thought it a fitting rainbow to represent my lil' Rae Anne.





Those were so lovely! Glad you got to see them & for sharing them with me.
ReplyDelete