I woke up in tears yesterday having a panic attack because of my church's General Conference. This has been a hard weekend for me since Janessa died because it was the weekend of her due date when she was to be born. I had so many hopes and dreams ripped away from me this weekend 6 years ago and it is hard to remember all of that. I also looked forward to this weekend 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Jason because I knew once I reached conference weekend there was only 3 weeks to go until his due date. I almost had hoped that he would be born on conference weekend to make up for Janessa dying before her due date--now I just have 2 false hopes this month.
I was comforted this morning to walk into my room and see that my cat had snuggled up to Rae Anne's litte orange teddy bear peacefully sleeping by it. Even my cat finds comfort in Rae Anne's little bear!! <3 :)





No comments:
Post a Comment