Today I'm thankful for a random rainbow in the middle of the day and an ornery cat that rarely lets me pet her, but, who somehow seems to know when I'm feeling down and at those times comes and takes her naps on my rocking chair or on my bed--her way of just keeping me company so I know I'm not alone. I'll never forget a couple of days ago when I lost it emotionally and hid in my bathroom crying and when I came out there was my cat laying outside the door waiting and watching just to show her support by being there. I never thought that a cat could be an extension of Heavenly Father's hands in showing his love for me, but, I am definitely grateful to have my grumpy and unfriendly cat in my life so that God can show me that I am not alone.
Just as I was getting ready to post this I stepped outside and saw another rainbow. This time a huge rainbow that filled the sky--definitely a Hug From Heaven.
These rainbows are significant to me because today it has been 1 month since Janessa's Angel Birthday--a little delayed hello from my precious Janessa :`)
<3 <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment