Last year I had a really hard time celebrating holidays or going on vacation because I felt so sad that Janessa wasn't with us. I also felt guilty for feeling any joy or happiness and I felt horrible when we went on vacation that I was leaving her behind. Because of those feelings we didn't do very much for the holidays or go on very many vacations. This year I feel like Janessa wants us to be happy and that she is watching over us from Heaven. I still feel sad though that she isn't here with us and I wanted to find a way that included her in our activities. I decided to have my angel bear and this little pinwheel I had come with us on our activities. So I'm starting the adventures of Angel Bear and the Littlest PinWheel that I will post periodically about as we have family activities. This has really been a fun way to still include Janessa and remember her and helped me to not feel so sad and guilty.
So, this past week Angel Bear and the Littlest PinWheel helped us find Easter Eggs on our Easter Egg Hunt and they helped us dye boiled eggs.
Hugs, :)Shauna(:
We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never
lose sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to
see a rainbow on the way.
– Gloria Gaither