PinWheels and Peace
I can't even describe the joy and peace I get everytime I place a pinwheel next to Janessa's Pinwheel. On Monday I removed the 11 pinwheels that I had been using to mark each of her angel birthdays. I cried as I pulled each one out remembering how very hard this past year has been. As I placed another angel pinwheel in her pinwheel garden I was surprised to see that I now have 12 angel pinwheels surrounding her pinwheel. This has brought me such peace seeing her pinwheel surrounded by other angel pinwheels.
My intention when I first started this blog was to place the pinwheels out for a day or two and then reuse them for other angel babys. As I sit out and watch the pinwheels twirl around I realize I can't remove them. I don't just see pinwheels, I see each Angel Babys name and I know the story behind them, I see the Mommy of that Angel who is hurting like me and I take great comfort in keeping them all together. So I guess I will just buy more pinwheels and fill Janessa's Pinwheel garden completely.
JANESSA'S PINWHEEL GARDEN
April 5, 2011
Be Still and Know that I am God
Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown
At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.
-President Thomas S. Monson
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell