I had an incredibly fun and somewhat difficult time making snowhearts this morning. Plowing through all that snow that was up to the top of my boots was amazing. I took pictures when I first made the snowhearts but then I had to run out and take some more because the sun came out and was highlighting the snowhearts like a ray of sunshine from Heaven!
All the pinwheels and my beautiful flowers were covered in snow--so I guess they are now snow flowers and snow pinwheels. This is like my life right now good days where I am moving and spinning free like my pinwheels and like my beautiful spring flowers and then sad hard days that bring me down and cause me grief like my snow flowers and snow pinwheels right now. I like to remember when I have days like this that the sun is always shining behind the clouds and someday (soon I hope) all this snow will melt away and I'll have another "spring" day!
| BEFORE--Taken Yesterday 4/02 |
| AFTER--Taken Today 4/03 |
Good Days
&
Hard Days
HOPE = "Weeping may endure for a night, but Joy cometh in the Morning." Psalms 30:5
Hugs,
:) Shauna (:




