These are such wonderful gifts of love to me. I really needed them this week because Easter was a lot harder to get through than I thought it would be. One of the things that has really touched my heart and made me smile was seeing the envelope from Raquel of Memory Butterflies because she addressed it "Janessa's Mommy". That title means so much to me, but, it is a title that not a lot of people even acknowledge I have.
Thank you to everyone who has written Janessa's name in some way! I have made a wall in my room, that has caused me a lot of pain to look at because it was where Janessa's bassinett was going to be, my Janessa Name Wall and I have hung up those items. It brings me great joy and peace to look at that wall now.
:) Shauna (:
JANESSA'S MOMMY! :)
JANESSA'S MOMMY! :)




