Happy Easter to all the Angel Babies and their Mommies and Daddies!
Dear sweet, precious Angel Babies we miss you all so much and wish we could see you and hold you in our arms today. Please watch over us from Heaven.
I am so very grateful this year for Easter (The day Jesus rose from the dead) and for the HOPE it brings me that I will see my precious Angel Janessa again. I am grateful for the PEACE I have from my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in the great sacrifice that Jesus made for each of us. I know that Jesus understands completely the pain we are going through as we miss our Angel Babies and that if we turn to Him He can comfort us in a way that no one else can. I am grateful for the JOY I feel each time I create a pinwheel and place it in Janessa's PinWheel Garden.Yes, I am grateful for the HOPE, PEACE, and JOY I feel today because of Easter and knowing I have a sweet Angel Baby watching over me.
This is a link to a video put together to the song "Every Single Tear" I love this song and it has helped me find some peace on my grief journey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my3ell_ooXA
This is a link to a video put together to the song "Every Single Tear" I love this song and it has helped me find some peace on my grief journey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my3ell_ooXA
Hugs,




