9 Months? It has been 9 months since my miscarriage--unbelievable! I could have gone through another entire pregnancy in that time. 9 months that I did make it with Janessa and sometimes I feel so cheated that I only got 10 weeks with Hope. The other day I felt phantom kicks in my tummy where you feel like there is a baby kicking, but, it is all just a dream. I miss the baby kicks from Janessa, and I feel so sad that I never got to the 9 month point to feel the baby kicks from Hope--I was so looking forward to that.
I'm in the doubting--this isn't real stage of grief and this is hard because I have nothing to turn to--no pictures, no blanket she was wrapped in, no clothes she wore, no little hand and feet molds--nothing but a positive pregnancy test and a couple of pictures of me during those brief 10 weeks. I don't view her as 9 months old, I view her from the point of my EDD so to me she would be 2 months old.
Happy 9 Month Angel Birthday
Hope Abigail!
I Love and Miss You so much!
Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment