I feel sad and sorry for them that they had to loose their sweet baby, but, I'm grateful for their willingness to talk about it and share what it is like. I wish everyone could hear and listen to Michelle's advice that the worst thing you can do when someone has a miscarriage/stillborn baby is to say nothing and pretend it didn't happen--that the best thing you can do is just say I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby and acknowledge and validate that little baby's life. When they showed clips of the film rolling as they went in for what they thought would be a routine ultrasound to find out if they were having a boy/girl and then to find out that the baby had passed away instead and to see Michelle crying it broke my heart and instantly brought me back to those awful moments when they told me that Janessa was gone. I thought how horrible to have that on tape and to have to relive it all over again and then to show it to the whole world, but, then I thought I relive that moment all the time too and maybe, just maybe it will be a good thing for people who have no idea what being a blm is like to see that "awful moment" on their tv screens and then they will have a few moments of living in our shoes and maybe, just maybe it will help people be more sensitive--I can only hope.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





No comments:
Post a Comment