You know what I like best about Feb. 29th--I have no hard or sad memories of this day because it didn't exist the past 2 years! I like that it is giving me 1 more day until I have to face March, 1 more day to take a deep breath, 1 more extra day--I like that--thank you leap year!!!
I decided I'm going to start a happy memory to associate with this day. I'm having a Give-A-Way Drawing in honor of Janessa's 2nd Angel Birthday. I will choose 2 people and each will receive an angel bear and a rainbow pinwheel. To enter just leave a comment below telling me what kinds of things you have done to honor/remember your angel baby on their angel birthdays. This give-a-way will be open from now until March 9th (Janessa's Angel Birthday)--names will be chosen on March 10th.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





(I'm posting this for Becky)
ReplyDeleteWe haven't had an angel birthday for Kaison yet, though it is coming up soon. But I try to make an effort to do something nice and do little random acts of kindness for people. It was because of those 'just because' acts of kindness that helped me get through losing him and paying it forward helps me to honor his memory every single day.
Thanks!
Becky
What a beautiful giveaway!! For kael we decorate his grave, get a bunch of balloons and write messages and send them to heaven and we donate blankets to the hospital in his name! Big hugs
ReplyDeleteFor my son Liam I spent the day of and days surrounding his birthday working on his scrapbook. I felt that being close to all his stuff was in a way like being with just him those days. It was nice.
ReplyDeleteWe do lots of things in memory of our babies, probably the biggest is our non-profit Mikayla's Grace but I think of them both every day and their existence is in all of my actions.
ReplyDelete