*Reading other BLM blogs and realizing that last year I didn't know what a blog was and had no idea how many BLM's there really are. I look back at last year and I don't know how I made it through that year. I find great comfort and healing reading everyones thoughts and feelings and joys and sorrows and being able to relate in some small little way.
*Cute emails from BLM friends with my angel babies names--These mean the world to me!!!
Thank You Crystal!
Thank you Christine!
*Going back out to the cemetery and finding that Janessa's Valentine decorations were still there and hadn't been thrown away yet and having a nice, sunny, warm day this time. Bringing back the little pink bear that has spent the week at Janessa's grave.
*These cute valentine pencils--I don't know if you can see that on these pencils are butterflys, hearts and ladybugs. The butterfly is the symbol I picked that represents Janessa to me and the Heart is the symbol that represents Hope to be because she gave my heart hope and courage and then broke my heart once again. Over the winter I have started to associate the ladybug as a symbol for Hope also because a couple of weeks before her due date I was arranging the pinwheels inside my house and a ladybug had come inside with the pinwheels and it brought me some joy and hope on those very hard weeks.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)







No comments:
Post a Comment