Second, I am now officially out of the baby/toddler/preschool stage at our house. This is good because it means my kids are growing up and becoming more independent like it should be, but, this is bad/sad because I love the baby/toddler/preschool stage because it is fun/hard and my kids need me a lot more than they do in the older stages of their life. It is difficult because I should be experiencing all the stages right now--teenagers, preteen, child, AND Toddler AND Baby stage--death has stolen my last experiences to go through the Baby/Toddler/Preschooler stage again and that is very hard and seems very CRUEL.
I made my daughter a Tangled cake because that is her favorite movie and because it has special meaning to me regarding Janessa and Hope. I put 2 small icing butterflys on her cake that no one knew the meaning of; they represented Janessa and Hope so when my daughter blew out her candles, for me it was like she blew out candles for both Janessa and Hope too.
I think along with the grief, that I'm going through a little mid-life crisis because it is hard to see what role I play now or fit into, I feel a little confused and lost.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





No comments:
Post a Comment