Happy 2nd Angel Birthday
Janessa!
My sweet little angel it is unreal that you would be turning 2 today. I feel so very lost without you here. I look at all your beautiful pictures and cry tears of sadness because I miss you so very much, but, also tears of joy that I was privileged to be your mommy and carry you for 9 months. 9 Months that was just a special Mommy and Me time just between you and I. I long to see you and hold you again. I want to see you as a 2 year old learning new things and growing up. It breaks my heart to think about all the many things we are missing out on with you. Please know that I love you very much and that I carry you in my heart always.
Love, Mommy






The video is beautiful a real tribute. Sending hugs and support to you on this day, My Emmaliese would have turned 3 months yesterday so I know how hard these days can be. And I know that both of your babies, Janessa and Hope know how much you love them. (hugs)
ReplyDeleteHappy heavenly birthday, Janessa ♥ Your video is beautiful, Shauna. Wishing peace and comfort today as you remember your precious baby girl.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful video, I love that last song. Hugs to you today Shauna. I'm sending you a pic of a candle I have lit for Janessa.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, I know I am a day late, but Janessa is remembered always. Lots of love, dear friend <3
ReplyDelete